Thursday, August 7, 2008

Make your blog title SEO friendly

The structure of blog title and post title will effect to search engine result. You can see the setting of your blog at above of your browser, the default setting of blogger might show "blog title - post title". Some of SEO expert said, to make search engine friendly the best setting must be "post title - blog title" so you must make a little change in your blog html.

For new blogger :
1. Go to the layout > edit HTML
2. (hold ctrl+F) find <title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>
3. Replace that tag with this :
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;index&quot;'>
<title><data:blog.title/></title>
<b:else/>
<title><data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/></title>
</b:if>
For classic blogger :
Replace this tag <title><$BlogPageTitle$></title>
With this tag :
<title>
<ItemPage>
<Blogger>
<BlogItemTitle><$BlogItemTitle$></BlogItemTitle> | <$BlogTitle$>
</Blogger>
</ItemPage>
<MainOrArchivePage><$BlogTitle$> </MainOrArchivePage>
</title>
Don't forget to save your changes.
Now you can see your title in browser should show "post title - blog title"

Ok thats all


Thank to Blogger-Holic for this tips

Related post



Posted by Wira 5:28 AM | , | 9 comments »
Bookmark and Share

9 comments

  1. 70-504 // June 9, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

    Thanks for helpful post. Your way of describing very good and easy to use. Now i m changing my blog title. Thanks Again!!!

  2. Annuity Quotes // August 3, 2009 at 2:30 AM  

    Tital can make effect on SEO because if title friendly with google that would be far better to increase traffic at your website.

  3. Annuity // September 10, 2009 at 4:13 AM  

    Hi, interesting post. I have been pondering this issue,so thanks for writing. I will definitely be coming back to your site. Keep up the good work

  4. Bookcase Headboard // March 17, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

    Your tips are remarkable. I regularly read your blog and its very helpful.

  5. Photos Mariage Originales // March 26, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

    Your blog is awe-inspiring. I have found many new things. Your way of staging is also fascinating. You have elected very incredible topic. I appreciated it.

  6. hydranautics // May 12, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

    I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog .I love your blog by the way, I am gonna have to add you to my list of watched blogs

  7. Agenzie hostess torino // July 6, 2010 at 2:37 AM  

    Really it is very nice information, now I can make my blog seo friendly and I can get profit of Google rank. Thanks for sharing.

  8. prix photographe mariage // July 9, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

    I have been reading the articles on this site for sometime. This is my first comment. Your blog has been very useful for me and it provides very good content and too informative,Thanks.

  9. Toronto House Renovations // July 9, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

    It is an interesting and rich article, all seo needs to discover more details and new ways all the same,Thanks.

Post a Comment

Join My Community at MyBloglog! Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Flux Directory Blogging Tips Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory